During this difficult period, C&T Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd are going to try and operate as normal as possible, providing buyers and sellers an opportunity to participate in auctions. The following changes are being put in place to protect our staff and clients:
• All auctions will be Webcast (Online) & Postal Auctions only from now on and until further notice
• We will not be able to offer any viewing facilities at this time, until further notice received from the UK Government
• No lots can be collected from our offices
• We are not able to offer any face to face consultations over consignments for auction, all must be done via email, WhatsApp or skype. We can arrange a free pickup collection service via Royal Mail Parcel Force
• Our offices will be manned by a skeleton staff, only to organise the packing and dispatch of lots
• If you do not wish to have your item posted, they can be stored at our office until normal restrictions are lifted
• The phones will still be monitored and answered, this will be a remote service. All specialists can be contacted by email.
• We would like to ask all clients where possible to pay using one of the payment links or by bank transfer.
• Some auctions may be postponed and some procedures may be changed. We advise all customers to keep checking on our website for future announcements
We will try our best to limit disruption during this period, please note that we may incur some technical issues, we ask and appreciate all clients to be patient.
Please keep safe and well during this uncertain period.
Glen Chapman, Matthew Tredwen & The C&T Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd team